Sunday, January 25, 2009

Snow Sport Victory Day

Saturday, Iron Maiden and I went to Camel Back Mtn in the Poconos.

Iron Maiden had a blast sking. She's a natural!

I got in another day of boarding before I head off to Lake Tahoe.
Note: Tahoe has the worlds best tap water!!!


When we were going up one of the lifts we saw Camel Back's Bra Tree!

A Closer Look!

Cuteness!!

Since we were in PA I figured we'd check out Victory Brewing Co. on the way home.

My GPS took me through this neighbor hood...We both thought we were lost. I kept following the GPS, turned right and saw a big industrial park/building with a big Victory sign in the corner.
We had made it!!

We really enjoyed the place.
Victory has great food....the Mussels, Chipotle Crab Rolls, Bratwurst, Liguria Pizza...We were hungry from snow sporting all day.
We had beer too..Golden Monkey, Old Horizontal, Frestbier, & Hop Devil.

I took home a growler.



My growler of Festbier

it goes pppssssttttt!!!!! when you open it!

No comments: