Sunday, February 15, 2009

VD

Well....I took a little vacation from blogging....now I'm back.

On Valentine's Day Iron Maiden and I went to West Chester to celebrate the holiday.

Instead of a proper, pricey, and fancy dinner we went to Red Sombrero and had super burritos. I had chicken and for my lady, steak. Complete with red wine salsa!! Romantic!


Our entertainment for the night was the Blood Hound Gang live @ the note.

With song titles:
Your pretty when I'm drunk,
The Ballad of Chasey Lane,
Bad Touch,
Yummy down on this, and
Kiss me where it smells funny.

You can't ask for more romance than that.


Bam Margera introducing the Blood Hound Gang



The Blood Hound Gang really knows how to PARTY!!! Jager shots for the fans!


Head banging!!!! Aussie style!!! This guy won a radio contest in Australia to come to this show.


We don't need no water!
Align Center

The evening was very romantic.
Thank You Blood Hound Gang.



No comments: