Monday, April 4, 2011

Ultimate Track Bike Whoop Section

The Jet Set Cyclist stopped by the shop this week to drop off parts for his new track bike. It’s by far the most high end single speed I have built. Just the wheels and frame come in @ $12,000! This is the third bike I have built for Jet Set Cyclist since The BC opened. I could tell just by how serious he was when we were discussing the build that this is his pride and joy, out of all the bikes in his stable of two wheeled steeds.

I matched his fit numbers from his previous track bike. Measured twice and cut once. I have never been so nervous about cutting a seat mast. Even though I matched the same seat height, I still fear I cut it to short!

This is the most baller track build I’ve done!

Anyways,

I rode up to Northbrook with Iron Maiden on Sunday. It was a nice day, Windy, but nice. We split a sandwich and we each had a mini Arnold Palmer half and half and a apple cider donut. I love the donuts there. Their soo good!

This next part is highly confidential. Don’t let The BackStreet Skeet know that I rode without him breaking our man-date.

Iron Maiden and I found a new feature @ The White Clay


This whoop section made me feel like this guy!



No comments: