Sunday, October 19, 2008

T-town swap & GES Finals


So The Fall swap is so big that people tent out to get in line first
Some many people came out to buy junk and to find bargains


Peaches, Paul I, Lisa, Ddub, and myself got a spot

Speaking of Junk&Bargains Ddub was getting nothing less than wholesale for his used stuff. I wish I had bought one of his used skin suits...sike

Paul I: "I'm Selling! Now Who's Buying!"

Philly G made it out

The Jean Jacket made an appearance

After the swap I headed up to Plattekill MTN in NY for the Gravity East Series Finals

Colors were popping like Woah!

The Night before the race in the resort bar there was a movie Premier of Don Hampton's Latitudes. It cost $5 to get in and you got a drink ticket and a raffle ticket. Since most of the riders in our pit area are under age we collected their tickets and drank some IPAs. Thanks for being under age guys!!!!

Pro Podium
Look @ Ben Hulse in red with a 5th overall. Yeah bro!

Overall in the series I finished 4th overall in Sport 19-29.
Next year I will stand on the box!

No comments: