Sunday, November 16, 2008

House/petsitting day 2

Since I was in road riding central...and it poured its ass off the last 3 days I rode some road. After I did a 30min warm up I stopped by the newest Indie Bike Dealer. My good friend Steve was painting the walls of the store. Steve and I go way back. Steve was my first boss @ a bike shop..BL Wilmington...He taught me alot about retail...and about life. Steve's a good fucking guy, mang!
After I rode an 1hr I stopped back to the shop 2 hang with Garrison...He taught me the most about how bikes work/how shops run. He took me under his wing when I first entered the bike industry... I owe him much respect!!!
From out of the basement and into the free market. Garrison is official legit!

After the shop tour I returned to the house and watched surfing/snowboarding on Fuel TV.
When Iron Maiden got home we made and awesome feast. that included steak, Dijon onions, seasoned asparagus, fresh oven baked rolls, and salad.
With our steak dinner we had some Godfather wine.
This wine is only available from F&N liquors(Nwilmington) and Tim's liquors (Hockessen)...due to the fact that the owners went to Napa a picked out all the grapes.. its real smooth.. and makes ya feel good


I also had my first pomegranate






No comments: