Thursday, December 11, 2008

KCCX Nats 2008 Day 3


Jeb loves his fresh Reynolds wheels!

The B Mens 10-29 Race

The Start
No moms were injuried during the start of this race

So About 3 or 4 months ago when I was asked by the DCCofD to be mechanic @ KCCX Nats, La La told me that i had to race if I went to Nationals. So Here I am racing.

I got dropped after 1 1/4 laps.....So I had the entire course to myself...Until I got lapped on lap 3 and pulled myself out. Over all the race was fun and I had a blast!

Meatball rode to the Top Ten!!!

Lets set all the internet rumors straight!
Jeb DNFed b/c he was doing openers. I DNFed out of pure laziness and I had to go work on Jeb's bike. Tom DNSed b/c he clapped his dome @ a race earlier this season and makes even less sense

Kansas City style bike wash

We had enough time to clean all the race bikes and clean the Crafter plus Drafter on site.

Fergie made it from Jersey

Did you know Red Bull now comes in cola form!?

No comments: