Wednesday, December 9, 2009

USAC Mechanic Clinic

So this winter instead of heading to the west to go snowboarding I decided to take the USA Cycling Race Mechanic Clinic held at the Olympic Traning Center in Colorado Spring, CO.

Iron Maiden dropped me off at PHL at 5am to head to ORD and then COS. While wander around O'Hare airport(ORD) I met one of my instructors, Calvin of Park Tools.


A hour delay and a new plane later we were on our way to Colorado Springs(COS).
Got a ride from the OTC shuttle van with more instructors and checked into the Days Inn and took a nap.

When I woke up I headed to the dinner next to the Days Inn, Maggy Mae's.
I had the whole restaurant to myself

Seriously! Nobody else was there besides the staff.


Off to the OTC 2maro to start the course.
I know I'm very prepared, but
Wish me luck!

No comments: