Saturday, August 9, 2008

About a month ago I went to California to visit the east coast fugitive, John Bain. You might remember him for his largest rubber band ball in the world accomplishment.
Now he's a Manager at Orange County's dopest bike shop chain, Rock N Road Cyclery. Every one is really cool there! I got to be the Guest Mechanic one of the days I was there. Alot of laughing and high end bikes. Tony and Parker are pretty funny guys.
I also met one of their customers that thinks that The Fredrick Water Shed is the best place to ride. I agree.

So, on this ride I rode a Specialized Dual Suspension bike. I think it was a 08 Stump Jumper?
Bain took me to the San Juan Trail.

Switch backs

Henry's Syndicate

MTB riding in Socal in a nut shell.
Climb for 1 1/2hrs descend for 20 mins
we rode up 16 or so switch backs

Bain action shot
Gavagan action shot

Taking in the view/recovering

Cocktail rock

switch back

Got to see my friend since the 1st grade.
Amanda designs clothes for Matix. She gave me so much clothing That I had to check my bag because it couldn't fit into the overhead compartment.
Coops and I in LBC

No comments: