Saturday, August 9, 2008

Long over due 1

So about a month ago I went to Orange county to see my buddy, Bain. He works @ Rock N Road Cyclery. I got to use a lightspeed "test" bike so he could show me around the area.

Road ride to Laguna Beach
Laguna Beach. Side note: All the girls wear the tiniest bikinis. Sorry Rotten no Pics

Steep Road

It was short. Not to hard

Bain peed on a Multi Million house in the Hills. I heard goats and then he called me over to where he just peed and low and behold a bunch of goats. So we're standing under a window and we hear inside. "I thought I heard someone out side" So we start talking to this Rich lady about the goats. She said the goats and the Shepard are from Peru and the goats eat all the brush in the gullies to help prevent fires.
I once had a college professor that bought some goats to clear land on his property....but that was hill billy western Maryland. These were refined Peruvian goats that travel the globe eating brush

After the goats we continued climbing to "the top of the world" (Alta Laguna). The steepest climb I've ever climbed on a road bike.

Scenic Shit

If i look grumpy. I just climbed up super steep streets w/ a gear ratio of 39/25. I'm used to a 34/25

No comments: