Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Savannah Wildness Part. 1

On the 13th of March my friend Megan and I planned on leaving BWI to go to Savannah, GA for the St. Patty's Day parade. Well, we missed our flight. So, Megs got us stand by tickets for the next red eye. So we had no other choice than to go to Fells Point, Bmore and drink away our misfortune. Having friends that are bartenders is a good and a bad thing. Good because most your drinks don't make it to your tab. Bad because you do to many shots and you do things you normally wouldn't do.
What else do you want to see in the morning extremely hungover after 4 hours of drunk sleep?
Not a long line like this one.

A Couple hours later we landed in Savannah. As soon as we got to Red Head Joe's (Our host. My frat brother,(bet you didn't know I was a frat boy) that now attends SCAD) house, we were told to put our green on. We then got our solo cups and got our drink on. (note: Savannah has no open container laws. Perfect for my Frostburg posse)

I found my good friend Pabst Blue Ribbon 24 oz. can
7 30packs later
River street
Here I am @ Vic's on the river, a pretty classy bar. Here I met some old dudes that graduated from Salesianum. Not only were they from Wilmington, the one old dude's daughter was Laura's roommate @ University of Maryland. Small World!

As the night progressed We all got pretty drunk, in turn making us pretty wild. Our lady friends were nearly arrested for acting afool, Atomic wedges were given, Jack the dog, Sarah, Gnarly Dave, and Pat made it from Charleston.

Thats all I have for now Savannah Wildness part 2 will follow as a poach more pictures from facebook and myspace.

No comments: