Thursday, March 20, 2008

Savannah Wildness Part. 2

So The lovely Megan posted some pictures from the Savannah weekend. Here we go with a random recap.

Partners in crime

Our Host Red Head Joe on a 12" Walmart special Spider Man bike.

Pabst 24.oz, Probably my favorite picture

On River street I saw a checkered blow up finish line. I had to check it out. Motorized cooler racing!!! $5 for 3 laps. Head to head track racing. The coolers had a Grip Shift like throttle on the right and a brake lever that I didn't need on the left. I won my race. (Watch out I've already wone one race this season!!, Drunk) Remembering my favorite line from Days of Thunder, I yelled "Rubbing is racing" as I cross the finish line. In the distance I heard a red neck yell, "damn straight brother"

Meg's Favorite picture

Bag pipers on River ST.

I didn't think it was possible but 17 people can fit into a extended truck bed. Originally, we had 16. We had a jumper join us. He got out of his buddy's car and jumped into the truck bed. Only in Savannah.
The whole time I thought we were going to get pulled over by Savannah's finest. We made it to our destination safely.

Ok so Savannah lost power to a tornado. The wind was the strongest I've ever felt in my life. The sky was pulsing with lightning. It was strange. 1 low flash followed by 1 high flash in the sky.
Why not all lay on the ground and take a picture?

This is Jack. He is the coolest dog I've ever met. We go way back. He belongs to my best friend, Sarah. During college I'd come home to this mutt chilling on my couch watching TV.
He was the community dog that everyone would watch after while Sarah was @ class or @ softball practice & games

Trains, Planes, and automobiles. The only ways to travel.
At least nobody got seriously hurt or arrested.
Boy do I look hurt in this pic

No comments: