Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Gapers have no steez, bro


I went to Lake Tahoe earlier this week and I met up my college buddy, Eric, and had some fun.
As soon as I got there we headed to Rock Island beach on the Nevada side.
There isn't much sand its more like tiny pebbles, but there are tons of rocks to jump off of into the lake . The water wasn't that cold. Apparently, Tahoe is so deep that it never freezes.

Eric said to me "drink the water, its not like home where its salty or brackish" I drank some. It tasted like poland spring water.
I also met the coolest dog in the world, Kaya, a 1/2 Lab 1/2 Pit. At first I said "this dog can't be that cool, Jack the dog is the coolest dog I know". Then Matti, Kaya's owner, said "can Jack climb trees?"



Kaya loves to play fetch. Her frisbe is her favorite possession. When standing on a rock Kaya holds her frisbe in the shape of a taco with her paws, so she can grab it w/ her mouth and so it doesn't fall off the rock.

No comments: