Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Panic Button

So Ddub stopped by the SHT for a new ass hatchet the other day and also used the shop as a transition area for his weekly AC ride.
He made some adjustments and left to go on his ride leaving his car keys behind.
Being the nice guy that I am I grabbed his keys and tried to catch him before he left for his ride. As I approached the store front window I saw he was getting something out of his car.
My evil side said to me "Press the panic button on his key pad it will be amusing!" So I hit the panic button...Panic ensued!
As soon as the Alarm sounded Ddub in full riding kit started searching for his keys. Emptying out his left, center, and right pocket. Then Ddub's car alarm set off another car's alarm, Ddub went ape shit, and started searching through his gear bag like a dog going through a trash can looking for scaps.
At this point the entire shop was watching and a few bystanders in the parking lot. I knew Ddub had had enough so I opened the door and yelled "Looking for these?" and threw them to him.
The parking lot returned to silence except for bystanders laughing and theSht staff giggling inside.
Man I wish I had shot video of this spectical...next time.

1 comment:

forty f15teen said...

amazing. simply amazing.