Thursday, July 17, 2008

Totally Gnar Gnar

I rode some DH @ Northstar @ Tahoe.
It was fun, but my rental bike sucked and my burrito from Big Wave Burritos in the village was 2 thumbs down.
The trails are way different than the East Coast. Super dry and dusty, you mos def needed goggles it your behind someone. I rode Live Wire it was a trail w/ fifty jump and burm features. Bike Magazine rated it was the #1 trail in Norcal.

If I was president I would be James Gnarfield


My dinner was scrumpchulessant
You haven't lived until you have had In N Out
Look how good that looks!
I'll stay in Delaware If I could open a In N Out franchise in Wilmington.
I mean Charcoal pit, Wackarnolds, BK, Wendy's, Five Guys, Cheeburger Cheeburger suck compared to In N Out.
I felt really healthy eating it. Its all fresh too!
Lettuce was picked off the head, tomato slices cut off a tomato, and fresh burger patty put on the grill as soon as I ordered it.

1 comment:

thekettleblackest said...

OMFG, In-Out-Burger is one of the greatest inventions of mankind.
If one opened in DE I would immediately quit being a vegetarian.
BTW: did you know about about their not-so-secret menu: http://www.badmouth.net/in-n-outs-secret-menu/