Sunday, July 27, 2008

Just another day @ the shop

So here is a glimpse of what it is like to work @ Henry's.
Building high end race bikes, laughing, and getting work done.

If bikes (in this case a Dura Ace rear derailuer) aren't working properly I'll talk to them. I'll work the bike's issues out verbally (when drivetrains are popping and clicking they are communicating to the rider or mechainc "please fix me") until their problem is solved and everyone is happy.


Andrew has this cellphone/camera/magic machine that can stream video straight to the web. He films me working some times, so this time I decided to give him and the WORLD WIDE WEB a show. did you hear me talking to the bike?

Also, the full time Henry's summer time staff went out on a retreat Friday night to build a better working relationship and to update our quotes from movies.
We saw step brothers. very funny.



No comments: